The genetic empire has been born
You may also like
Three thousand years in the far distant future after what was believed to be the arrival of “The Savior”, Mankind has carved a bloody path across the known Universe.
Considering themselves a divine race and beyond reproach as a species, they view all alien races as inferior. Those that do not bend and acknowledge the infinite superiority of the Human genome are subsequently punished or simply destroyed.
Only one part of the Universe remains unconquered: The galaxy where the Universal Heart; an enigmatic entity that spawned all life and matter into the universe, is hidden. At least, that's what the Chair of Three believes.
As Captain Iconah, you have been commissioned to uncover the location and purpose of the Heart. A battle-hardened fleet commander and a brilliant genetic designer, you must follow in your father’s footsteps; quelling the alien insurgences, outsmarting pirate cohorts and uncovering the lost galaxy and the secrets hidden within.
Take a look at what Genesis Rising has to offer:
- Space RTS including the best elements of role-playing games
- Make alliances with other races to secure their support or purge them completely!
- The non-linear single player campaign is comprised of over 30 branching missions that unfold as choices are made
- Expand your genetic capabilities through the invasion of enemy vessels
- Resource gathering, technology upgrades, and combat are refined
- A co-op mode in which two players can work together and control one fleet!
- All of the 20+ gene-based organid ships in the game can be customized with over 50 different weapons